Eastman School of Music 2017
things girls are made to feel ashamed of-
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body
Ruining a boys life by telling the police he raped her. This. This honestly is so fucking true. I had a one night stand a couple months ago at a frat house. And I was in a way pressured to have sex. He called me the next day to ask me if I had called and told the college he raped me because apparently a girl had been raped the same night. It wasn’t me and when I told him that he said “thank god. That honestly would’ve ruined my life.” So if you had raped me it would’ve ruined your life? Makes perfect fucking sense. Ignorant assholes.
Tchaikovsky- Valse Sentimentale
Whoops I accidentally didn’t study for my theory final tomorrow.
That’ll probably bite me in the butt.